Accurately Track all Baseball Stats
- Get yourself or any helper tracking quickly with our built in orientation tutorials.
- Instructional text display helps you know what is needed next.
- Record accurate plays that include multiple putouts and assists. (Example: A rundown fielders choice that include 3B, 2B, SS, and P. FC5-4-6-1*)
- Track stats on an official field (Major League, College, and High School BASEBALL, Slow and Fast Pitch SOFTBALL, Little League, Shetland, Pinto, Mustang, and Bronco)
- Accurately calculating earned runs including very special and unique scenarios.
- Undo errant events at any time using handy “Undo” button.
- We include Live chat as we support our products! You can talk with us directly during business hours to get any questions answered.
In-Game Pitch Display
- Record every pitch with location, type, and sequence.
- Available pitch types include Fastball 2 Seam, Fastball 4 Seam, Changeup, Circle Change, Curve Ball, Sinker, Slider, Screwball, Knuckle Ball, Knuckle Curve, Drop Ball, Rise Ball, Palm Ball, Pitch Out, Splitter, cutter, and a default type.
- See a per
- batter historical sequence of pitches as the game progresses.
- Switch between seeing the pitch sequence and pitch type with a simple switch button.
- Hitter graphic switches based on if they hit left or right handed.
In-Game Hitting Chart Display
- Track each at bat with a contact type which include Bunt, Dribbler, Grounder, Hard Grounder, Line Drive, Fly Ball, and Popup.
- See a per
- batter historical hitting spray chart depicting previous contact as the game progresses.
- Selectable players allows you to check on the hitting spray chart display of that player.
Making it Easy
- Lineup creation auto builds a lineup from your team’s defaults and is then easily manipulated with the drag and drop.
- Make substitutions lightning fast with or without a Designated Hitter.
- Extra innings are automatically included in the box score display no matter the number.
- Manage team and player data quickly and easily.
- Easily default a player’s defensive position, batting order, pitching arm, batting side, and more.
Powerful Reporting Tools
- Print out reports and charts directly from the app.
- Share filtered full
- stat HTML reports and charts via email.
- Export filtered report as a PDF Documents including active chart .
- Easily create data exports for Maxpreps.com.
- Export report and/or shot chart to the Photo Album.
- Utilize the powerful TAG system to generate unique and custom reports.
Designed for Useability
- No wireless connection necessary.
- Backup and Restore capabilities complete with email and file sharing support.
- Keep organized; stats and charts are always with you and just a filter away.
- Clean design make this powerful tool a joy to use.
- Optimized for iPad, iPad retina, and iPad Mini displays.
- Designed for the devices’ landscape orientation.